Miss Donna’s Montessori Preschool in Milford, Michigan provides an environment in which both children and parents feel welcome. Your child will be in a place filled with the love of learning – a place where a hug is not an uncommon occurrence.
The Montessori setting is a prepared environment in which children learn through an individualized approach. The classroom is set for children ages 2½ – 6, providing a setting in which they can learn from each other. The children learn to motivate themselves and become self-directed as they work at their own level. Under the guidance of a certified Montessori teacher, the children are given the freedom to move about the classroom and choose their own activities. No child is stifled and no child is pushed to move on before he or she is ready. Miss Donna’s preschool is equipped with a full range of Montessori materials that encourage manipulation, questions, discovery and knowledge about the world.
Miss Donna’s Preschool Offers
- 1:6 teacher to student ratio or less, providing an intimate classroom feeling
- Personal touches with photo messages
- Hands-on teaching approach encouraging curiosity and independence
- Certified Montessori teacher with over 22 years of experience
- Ten years experience as an executive director in a Montessori school
- State licensed